Rubbertrax - Recycled Flooring Tiles
Let’s talk green and what we at Swisstrax are offering. With the our Rubbertrax recycled flooring program we turn recycled parts into guaranteed quality and low cost flooring tile. The kicker is that we will either buy back the flooring and pay you a fair price or give you a credit towards future purchases of flooring products.
The product we receive in return will be recycled again so the recycled flooring circle is closed. Now that is what we call green!
|The Rubbertrax product line has been LEED Certified. Rubbertrax tiles contain 100% postconsumer recycled content and is the only modular rubber tile in the world using 100% post-consumer recycled material. Rubbertrax is also made entirely from regionally sourced materials.|
|Swisstrax's rubber flooring was recently featured at the Green Climate Summit. Watch the video »|
Features of our Recycled Plastic and Rubber Flooring:
- Swisstrax recycled floor tiles are approved for fit, form and function. This means that they are fit for purpose and are warranted for 7 years.
- The difference with the Rubbertrax recycled flooring compared to our original products:
- Slight color variations.
- Not as weather resistant as our original goods.(Ultra Violet Light)
- Due to the nature of recycled goods we cannot control what materials go into the recycled floor tiles but the products withstand our internal testing procedures regarding tensile and break.
- Roll-over weight will be reduced to around 25,000 lbs. (Same as most competitors new products)
- Increased thermal expansion and contraction can be experienced with Repro.
|Click to Enlarge »|
by Randy Nelson
Recycling plastics creates a smaller carbon footprint and 30 percent savings for the consumer. The beauty is that the consumer cannot see the difference. Read on...
Learn more about Swisstrax recycled rubber flooring.
Contact Swisstrax about our Rubbertrax recycled floor tiles program today!
See who else uses and endorses Swisstrax - The Industry's Flooring of Choice!