Floortrax Garage Tile
Floortrax garage tile is a popular tile for garage floors and workshops where an attractive, non-slip, solid surface is desired. Easy to install and remove, Floortrax garage tile is the perfect choice to enhance the look of your home or business.
The smooth surface of Floortrax garage tile makes it the ideal product for areas where casters are used such as chairs, tool boxes, workshops, offices, schoolrooms, showrooms, and exercise areas.
Garage Tile Benefits
- The use of an underlay will soften the floor.
- Garage tile cleans up easily.
- Garage tile is non-slip.
- You can mix Floortrax garage tile with other 13" tiles to create a combined floor where a patterned surface is preferred but some areas require a flat surface tile.
View the Floortrax Color Chart for available colors.
Floortrax Garage Tile Applications
We recommend Floortrax for:
- Aircraft Hangars
- Boating Docks
- Car Dealerships
- Car Pads
- Commercial Applications
- Door Mats
- Event Floors
- Fire Departments
- Custom Logo Tiles
- Patios and Decks
- Pool and Spa
- Shop Floors
- Show Booths
- Sport Floors
Floortrax tiles are also available in our eco-friendly material Rubbertrax, made from 100% recycled materials including tires and car bumpers. Also available in anti-fatigue! Visit our Rubbertrax page for details.
See who else uses and endorses Swisstrax - The Industry's Flooring of Choice!
- Warranty: 15 year limited
- Material: Polypropylene copolymer
- Chemical Resistance: (UV Stabilized)
- Alkalis - Excellent
- Resistance to Oil, Gas & other Auto Fluids - Excellent
- Resistance to Acids / Solvents - Good
- Tile Weight: 18.1 ounces
- Tile Size: 13" square
- Slide: Non Slip
- Temperature Tolerances: -22F + 248F
- Compressive Strength: 5120 psi
- Fire Rating: HB (Horizontal Burn)