Cointrax Garage Flooring
Cointrax garage flooring is a popular product for garage floors and workshops where an attractive, non-slip, solid surface is desired. Easy to install and remove, Cointrax garage flooring is the perfect choice to enhance the look of your home or business.
The smooth surface of Cointrax makes the product ideal for areas where casters are used such as chairs, tool boxes, workshops, offices, schoolrooms, showrooms, and exercise areas.
Garage Flooring Benefits
- The use of an underlay will soften the floor
- Garage tile cleans up even easily
- You can mix Cointrax garage flooring with Floortrax to create a combined floor where a Diamond Plate Coin pattern surface is preferred but some areas require a flat surface garage flooring.
- Cointrax garage flooring is non-slip.
View the Cointrax Color Chart for available colors.
Cointrax Garage Flooring Applications
We recommend Cointrax for:
- Aircraft Hangars
- Car Dealerships
- Car Pads
- Commercial Applications
- Door Mats
- Event Floors
- Fire Departments
- Custom Logo Tiles
- Safety Flooring
- Shop Floors
- Show Booths
- Sport Floors
Cointrax tiles are also available in our eco-friendly material Rubbertrax, made from 100% recycled materials including tires and car bumpers. Also available in anti-fatigue! Visit our Rubbertrax page for details.
See who else uses and endorses Swisstrax - The Industry's Flooring of Choice!
- Warranty: 15 year limited
- Material: Polypropylene copolymer
- Chemical Resistance: (UV Stabilized)
- Alkalis - Excellent
- Resistance to Oil, Gas & other Auto Fluids - Excellent
- Resistance to Acids / Solvents - Good
- Tile Weight: 18.1 ounces
- Tile Size: 13" square
- Slide: Non Slip
- Temperature Tolerances: -22F + 248F
- Compressive Strength: 5120 psi
- Fire Rating: HB (Horizontal Burn)